Labels

Monday, September 5, 2016

★✩★ Review - Crazy Good by Rachel Robinson ★✩★



"Words aren't a magic cure for anything. Words only take the sting off the surface. Deep down, everything is still shredded and bleeding and aching." 
Crazy Good indeed! 452 page of an amazingly crazy good story! I just loved it! Rachel Robinson knows how to deliver through her words so many emotions and so many moments that you just can't sit straight. Love, hate, sorrow, hope, regret - are all just a few of the things I felt throughout while reading this book...
It's hard to review this book without revealing big parts of the plot that might ruin your reading experience so I'm just going to sum it up with a few more spoiler free words:


Windsor and Maverick's journey was not an easy one. They both came from different places, they both had a past that affects their lives and they both struggle to adjust. Together they learn how to do that. They learn the meaning of trust, love, loyalty and accept the unexpected. 


It took me 2 weeks to read it because my life is a constant race, but if it was up to me, I would have probably finished it in a day or two. This is not a book that you would be able to stop.

For me, reading it in this period of time, was a torture! I love Rachel Robinson's writing. I think she has the ability to tell a story like not many know how. Her sex scenes are by far the best and hottest I have ever read! I shed many tears with this one, laughed out loud, and dealt again with my own personal experience of losing a loved one.  Don't miss this book, or any of Rachel's SEAL books, they will forever be on my top list.



No comments:

Post a Comment