Labels

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Inhibitions & Unrestricted by Kimberly Bracco - Review is written in both English & Hebrew

This is the third time I'm trying to write this review and it is so so so hard for me!!
I want to make it right! I want to let you know exactly what you’re about to experience while reading this incredible, heart breaking, breathtaking story…

First, I have a confession to make:
While reading the first book, which was great, I wasn't that sure if I’d make it to the second. It was a beautiful, hot (very hot!!) love story but I was waiting for something  to pop this endless loving bubble. Don't get me wrong, this loving bubble was a super hot read but still, I needed more.
When I reached my target and got what I was waiting for, there was no way back! I was all in and couldn't breathe all through the end of book #2.

Here it goes:
Tanner is a superstar football player who has an awful reputation as a womanizer, which he's definitely not. He gives up about clearing his name and trusting people.
When Ashley, a journalist who's being sent to interview him, comes into his life, everything changes.   She presents him as the good man that she’s starting to know and care for while the connection between the two of them is getting stronger every day.
Tanner’s learning  how to trust again and do everything he can to break whatever is holding Ashley back from moving forward with their relationship.
While being on the right HOT (!!!) patch for a very long time, trust issues mess with Tanner's judgment and one awful mistake changes both their lives forever…

That's it! This is all I'm going to reveal for now without sharing any spoilers.
All I can add is that: I'm a hard reader to impress. I'm a pain in the ass when it comes to books (and probably other stuff too) but this story – this story wrecked my heart & soul to little shreds that even now, 3 days after finishing it, I'm still having a heartache.
It just has it all, and so much more! Love, hot sex, friendships and a huge tragedy that will take you to a serious emotional ride.
You'll be needing a few tissue bags, Advil, extra panties (especially for book #1) and probably a few days off to heal.

Highly recommended you guys!





זו פעם שלישית שאני מתחילה לכתוב את הסיקור הזה וקשה לי נורא!
חשוב לי לעשות את זה נכון! חשוב לי להכין אתכם כמו שצריך לחוויה המטלטלת הזאת שאתם עומדים לעבור במהלך קריאת הסיפור המדהים הזה שישאיר אתכם ללא אויר.

קודם כל, וידוי קטן:
בזמן שקראתי את הספר הראשון, לא הייתי כל כך בטוחה שאמשיך לשני. הסיפור היה יפה וסקסי בטירוף, שזה מעולה שלא תבינו אותי לא נכון, אבל עדיין חיכיתי שיקרה משהו ויפוצץ את בועת האהבה המטורפת בה חיו הדמויות.
כשהגעתי סוף סוף לרגע לו חיכיתי, כבר לא הייתה דרך חזרה. נשאבתי לתוך הסיפור, ללא נשימה, כל הדרך עד לסוף הספר השני.

אז ככה:
טאנר הוא שחקן פוטבול מצליח, סופרסטאר עם מוניטין של רודף שמלות, מה שממש רחוק מהאמת. הוא מתייאש מלנסות לטהר את השם שלו ומאבד אמון באנשים.
כשאשלי, עיתונאית שנשלחת לראיין אותו, נכנסת לחייו הכל משתנה. היא מציגה אותו כפי שהוא באמת, האדם שהיא לומדת להכיר ולאהוב, בזמן שהקשר שלהם הולך ומתחזק בכל יום. טאנר לומד לבטוח מחדש ובמקביל עושה הכל כדי לפרוץ את החומה שעוצרת את אשלי מלהתקדם ביחסים ביניהם.
כשהם נמצאים במקום הנכון והלוהט במערכת היחסים ביניהם במשך זמן רב, בעיות האמון של טאנר מאפילות על שיקול דעתו וטעות טראגית אחת משנה את חייהם לנצח...

זהו! זה כל מה שאני עומדת לגלות לכם מבלי לחשוף עוד ספויילרים.
כל מה שאני יכולה להוסיף זה שכקוראת, קשה לרצות אותי ואני יכולה להיות חתיכת קרצייה בכל הנוגע לספרים (ובתחומים נוספים כמובן), אבל הספר הזה ריסק לי את הלב והנשמה לחתיכות קטנות שגם היום, 3 ימים לאחר שסיימתי, המועקה עדיין קיימת.
יש בו הכל ועוד הרבה יותר – אהבה, סקס לוהט, חברויות וטרגדיה איומה שתיקח אתכם למסע מטורף, עמוס ברגשות.
תכינו לכם כמה חבילות טישו, אדויל, תחתונים ספייר (במיוחד לקריאת הספר הראשון) וכמה ימי חופש כדי להחלים.

ממליצה בענק!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment